Friday, September 20, 2013

Tyrantrum is Awesome

So this happened. I'm trying to not spoil Pokémon X and Y, but it seems that almost every time I go to YouTube I accidentally see a new Pokémon. I might have to avoid YouTube for the next couple of weeks until I can play the game.

My reaction was very similar to the above video. That is a T-Rex Pokémon. A T-Rex! Pokémon has teased me since the beginning by giving us fossils and then having them NOT be dinosaurs. The only Dinosaurs we had were Aerodactyl, which almost doesn't count (almost), Rampardos, and Bastiodon. I love these three, don't get me wrong, but its about time we got a T-Rex!

Can I just say that this made me happy. I'm hyping X and Y up for myself so much.

Edit: And I just found out that Tyrantrum is a Dragon type Pokémon. Things just get better and better.

No comments: